Not sure which colours to use or what colours match? Depending on the theme of your wedding, you can choose to have flowers that coordinate or contrast with your bridal ensemble. Use our colour palette guide below to see which flowers work best!
Which Colours Should I Choose?
Our team will help you choose the perfect colours from our extensive palette to fit the theme and season of your wedding. If you already have a colour scheme in mind, show it to us and we'll help you incorporate it into your wedding day décor.
Colourful Wedding Flowers
We make sure our colour palettes are updated frequently so they remain relevant with each and every season! Our floral designers will ensure that your wedding flower arrangements are crafted to perfection.
- Green Wedding Bouquet - Green orchids, tropical flowers, green foliage, green hydrangeas, cacti and succulents, as well as fruit, can be incorporated into your bouquet.
- Red Wedding Flowers - A classic red bouquet against a white wedding dress will pop right out and deliver feelings of romance and passion. You can never go wrong with this bold look. Consider: Roses, Poppies, Alstroemeria, Calla Lilies, Gerbera Daisies.
- White Wedding Flowers - Don't be afraid to choose classic white flowers! A white flower is a symbol of purity and innocence. If you don't want the white-on-white look, consider adding ivory or creams and dark green leaves to make the bouquet stand out beautifully. Consider: White Roses, Hydrangeas, Daffodils, Magnolias, Dahlias, Peonies, Orchids.
- Pink Wedding Flowers - Pink flowers are always a go-to. They're feminine, sweet, pretty and work wonderfully in the summer and spring seasons. Consider trying out different shades of pink in your bouquet for an enhanced look!
- Purple Wedding Flowers - Although the colour is typically associated with feelings of gloom and sadness, it also holds strong meanings related to wisdom, dignity, devotion and peace. Dark purple flowers work best when paired with bright coloured flowers like yellows and lime greens. Consider: Lavender, Verbena, Anemone, Calla Lilies, Lilac, Morning Glory.
- Orange Wedding Flowers - This is a vibrant colour that really enhances weddings in the summer or fall. Orange is associated with meanings of joy, warmth and creativity. Consider: Chrysanthemum, Marigold, Roses, Tulips, Gerbera Daisies, Ranunculus.
- Yellow Wedding Flowers - Yellow wedding flowers provide the right amount of brightness to any space. The colour yellow is a symbol of freshness, happiness, positivity and clarity, making them a perfect option for your wedding day. Consider: Hibiscus, Gerbera Daisies, Roses, Tulips, Sunflowers, Pansy.
- Blue Wedding Flowers - Blue flowers work great when mixed into a bouquet with white or peach-coloured flowers. The colour blue symbolizes trust, loyalty, wisdom and faith. Consider: Iris, Hydrangea, Perennial Geranium, Sweet Pea.